Friday, September 6, 2013

Drama Tha King takes aim at fellow Dallas MC, Slim of A.Dd+


First of all, let me start by saying this, I have respect for everyone involved. Drama tha King has been one of my favorite artists in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area since I first heard him spit on stage at The Green Elephant back in 2008. And I remember way back before selling out the Granada Theather, getting an email from A.Dd+ camp to feature their song "Howdy Do" on THEURBANADVOCATE.COM. So from a far, I've been able to watch the growth and development of both over the years. But, now apparently there may be some problems brewing between the two.

Inspired by Kendrick Lamar's verse on Big Sean's "Control", Drama tha King of Elite Representatives took the studio to air out his frustrations with Slim Gravy of A.Dd+. In this scathing freestyle, Drama calls out Slim for his perceived disrespect. Not sure exactly what sparked it, but the result is this 2 minute diss track. Oh boy did Drama go off on this one! And THEURBANADVOCATE.COM has the exclusive! Click here to check it out!

Drama tha King- Control (Freestyle)

No comments:

Post a Comment