Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ice-T isn't just another bitter old rapper



As usual, rap legend Ice-T has been very vocal about his disappointment with the new generation of rappers. Well recently, Ice-T expressed his support for a young up-and-coming rapper from Brooklyn named Knight. AllHipHop.com reports:

“When I met Knight he was a really good kid, positive and not trying to be no one other than himself," Ice-T told AllHipHop.com in a statement. "He told me he was a rapper and I told him to let me hear some of his music. I listened to it, I heard it and I liked it and I said let’s do it”.

Knight comments on receiving support from the west coast legend:

"I’m blessed to get to know a great man who not only works with me on my music project but also kicks it with me about life in general and helps me to understand what it takes to stay grounded as individual."

"The knowledge and wisdom that he [Ice-T] shares is definitely appreciated, I’m so motivated, inspired and I can’t wait until the people see what we’re about to put out”, Knight concluded.


Mid Knight Thoughts the EP is due in stores in early 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment