Wednesday, May 7, 2014

16 year old receives college degree before graduating high school

With all the negative coverage this generation receives, it feels good to finally have a story to report on that's positive. A 16 year old by the name of Grace Bush has received a college degree....before graduating high school! I tip my hat to that young lady and her family. CBS Miami reports:

“It's kind of weird that I graduated college before high school,” said Grace Bush.

The teen from Hollywood earned her bachelor's degree in criminal justice Friday morning from Florida Atlantic University.

She did it with a 3.8 grade point average and completed the four-year degree in just three years.

“I started when I was 13 at Broward College and I also took my classes throughout the summer, so I was able to finish it before four years,” said Grace Bush.

Grace's parents wanted their nine children to earn college credit in high school because they can't afford to send all of their kids to college. Their mother, who home schooled all the kids knew early on, Grace had a knack for learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment