Monday, September 10, 2012

Dallas woman killed by her "boyfriend" after telling him she was HIV positive


Well, it's hard for me to feel bad for anyone here except for the two children who discovered their mother's dead body. Hip Hop Wired reports:

A Dallas man has admitted to killing his girlfriend because she had HIV. Larry Dunn, confessed to police that he murdered Cicely Bolden who announced that she had the virus, after they had intercourse.

Dunn, 36, hadn't been dating Bolden for very long when she explained her status, telling him not to worry because it was "not that bad." Unfortunately he didn't see it that way. After she confessed, he went into the kitchen, grabbed a knife and stabbed her twice in the neck. "She killed me, so I killed her," Dunn is believed to have told police.

After taking her life, Dunn burned his clothes, and threw the knife away in a garbage can.
Bolden, a mother of two, was found by her children, and was naked from the waist down. A neighbor called 911 when the children came out of the apartment crying. "All I know is, she didn't deserve it and her kids didn't deserve to see her like that," said, Latoya Arnett, the neighbor who phoned the emergency number. "She was a good mom. Loved her kids to death. I can't imagine my kids seeing me like that. I know it hurt them."

According to Jeff Busby, the father of her children, Bolden contracted HIV a few years ago. He hopes that Dunn "rots in prison" for what he has done. The children are now in the care of Busby.

Dunn is being held on $50,000 bail.

No comments:

Post a Comment