Sunday, January 6, 2013

Artist signed to Tyga's label commits suicide

I never heard about this young man until this story came across my screen, but it's a sad story nonetheless. It's entirely too many people taking their own lives these days. But, rapper Freddy E has committed suicide after tweeting about ending his own life. Hip Hop Wired reports:

Rapper Freddy E., an artist signed to Tyga's record label, committed suicide Saturday (Jan. 5), after tweeting that he would do so.

The young rhymer was said to be distraught over a failed relationship with Tyga's other artist Honey Cocaine, and posted a series of Tweets about dying. "If there's a God then He's calling me back home. This barrel never felt so good next to my dome. It's cold & I'd rather die than live alone."

He also wrote about actually pulling the trigger. "It's...all...bad...ya'll *puts finger around trigger.*"

His lasts few posts were about loving his parents before simply writing, "I'm sorry."

Although his suicide has not yet been confirmed, Honey Cocaine took to her Twitter account to speak on the matter. "Our convo last night.. We talked all the time, I'd never hurt him.. I always had him.

"People think they have an idea but it's not your business.. RIP my angel, my condolences."

Freddy gained popularity from his YouTube channel, Jerk TV. His tragic end comes nearly two weeks after the death of Capital STEEZ, who committed suicide just before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment