Thursday, April 19, 2012

Lil Scrappy has a health scare


I'm glad to hear Scrappy is in good spirits after his recent health scare. Hip Hop Wired reports:

According to TMZ, the rapper was hospitalized after suffering a major asthma attack and according to Scrappy himself, “d#mn near died.”

The “No Problem” rapper said he spent Monday night (April 16) throwing back brews and when he woke up the following day, he was having respiratory problems and couldn't speak. “I felt like I was dying,” said the rapper.

He was immediately rushed to nearby Emory University Hospital where he was treated and later released. “If it weren't for my driver, mom, and rap artist I would have been dead,” Scap said. Doctors supplied the rapper with a, “breathing machine” and Scrappy said he will keep it next to his American Express card, “I will never leave anywhere without it again.”

No comments:

Post a Comment