Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pusha T says Lil Wayne's track "Goulish" was trash






During a recent stop at Hot 97, Pusha T got a chance to speak about Lil Wayne, among other things, like his relationship with his brother. Allhiphop reports:

[W]e all want to know what Pusha-T thinks of the Lil’ Wayne’s diss record, “Ghoulish”. Check out what he said about the diss below:

“It was horrible. It was trash. It wasn’t great. I haven’t said anything about it ’cause I didn’t think it was good enough to respond to.”

Pusha-T admitted that he was still confused about the whole thing and wants to know what was it that caused Lil’ Wayne to go off.

“He’s already said what he’s said. At the end of the day, I think him saying what he said was in his best interest, to admit that you were emotional in reacting to something. I still want to know what part pertained, what hit you? I wanna know.

“I was surprised by anybody, Wayne specifically, answering ‘Exodus.’ I’ve never seen one record that didn’t say a name cause so much of a firestorm.”

Pusha also said that there will “definitely” be another Clipse album on the way, and he cleared up any rumors that he and (No) Malice have broken up.

“A lot of people get that twisted and they say, ‘You and your brother broke up.’ We can’t break up, we brothers. It doesn’t happen that way. He went and did his book and I went on a solo venture. We definitely coming back with another Clipse album.”

No comments:

Post a Comment