Thursday, October 27, 2011

50 plans to drop his album in December and feed a billion Africans



In a recent interview with Global Grind, 50 Cent discussed his future plans including Street Kings, his new LP coming in December and feeding people in Africa. Here are some excerpts from the interview:

"I was touring in Africa and the circumstances I grew up in, I thought they were harsh, and in the past I make references to my experiences, as I’m from the bottom. And then when you get there, you see people under far harder circumstances. It even makes you look at yourself and some of the decisions you made based on being in the position that I was in at that point. It made me reevaluate my own experiences. It’s easier to see someone else’s imperfections then it is to see your own. That was my initial reasoning for going the route that I went. There was nothing there, I got nothing to lose. When you see people in far worse circumstances... I mean, I grew up without money, but not being hungry."

Read more: http://globalgrind.com/music/50-cent-i-grew-without-money-not-being-hungry-interview-exclusives-photo

No comments:

Post a Comment