Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Webbie talks Terrence J: "Get yo' h*e mane!"



Last week, Baton Rogue bred rapper Webbie made an episode of 106 & Park. When the show came back from commercial break, co-host Terrence J announced that the rapper was banned and is no longer welcome on the show, after he allegedly made some comments to or about Rocsi.



Though it is unclear exactly what was said, Webbie hasn't been biting his tongue on the incident. He recently called into a radio show in Chicago to discuss the incident. Here's what Webbie had to say:

“It ain’t nothing against me and BET. BET, I love BET, I’ve been watching BET all my life. I am BET, BET is black entertainment, you know what I’m saying?” Webbie explained to the morning show.”That was some personal stuff, you know with Rocsi and Terrence you know, that’s his old lady I guess. Go look at the computer, look at the Vibe Magazine and that’s what happened.”

"I knew her before I made 'Bad B*tch' and 'Gimme That P*ssy,' I knew her before I started making any raps. I don't know the other dude Terrence, that's on him,"


"I don't know her personally. I just know how people live where we live. The picture explains it all. I'm just saying Terrence get your h*e man, that's your h*e... get your h*e man. This aint got nothing to do with BET. This aint got nothing to do with the millions of kids that I say stay in school. I make sure I tell 'em stay in school. I tell these girls if you get pregnant early take care of that baby 'cause that's your fault. Don't get pregnant early, go be somebody. This on a busta that needs to get his h*e."


"He aint worth it, but I'll just tell him he better be cool 'cause everywhere I've been going I got the streets in my pocket," he said. "And they telling me 'we gonna beat him up' and I don't even be knowing these dudes. But every corner I hit they know so he better stay inside."

No comments:

Post a Comment