Friday, October 14, 2011

DMX continues to strive to conquer his addiction



As a die hard DMX fan, it was always hard for me to watch his career spiral out of control. But, it appears that he's as clean as he's been in years. Here's what X had to say:

"Everyone was taking advantage of me with my finances, trying to put me in the direction to fail."

"I have 10 kids. I have to drive them in the right direction, so I let the cocaine go," he said.


"I am on a spiritual road to do right in my life. I am leaving out all negativity and going to stay on the right road to positive."


X's pastor even issued a statement on the rapper's behalf:

"When [DMX] first came to my church he looked broken, sad, and full of struggle. Now you see a dramatic change. You see that the drugs and alcohol aren't in his life."

No comments:

Post a Comment