Thursday, November 17, 2011

Shawn J of Field Mob responds to Ludacris "Say It To My Face"



Well, that didn't take long. Just a day after Ludacris drops "Say It To My Face", a song where Luda throws a few jabs at former DTP artists Shawn J of Field Mob and Bobby V, Shawn J aired out his grievances in this interview. Allhiphop reports:

Former friend/associate Shawn J., of Field Mob, had some choice words for Luda.

“Luda is pu**y and I will say it to his face,” Shawn J. said.


The last line of the song “Bada Bing” may have been directed at Shawn J., although Ludacris never mentions his name in the track.


“I seen my ringtones on sale on BET and wanted to know where my check at,” Shawn J. said. “Ludacris is a b**ch, he’s pu**y and I’m going in on him from here on out.”


This is not the first time Field Mob has expressed their discontentment with Luda and his record label, Disturbin’ Tha Peace.


In February Field Mob dropped the song “Stack A Million,” which claimed Ludacris owed them money.


Field Mob was signed to DTP from x to y and released two albums for the label, 200n y and 2206′s z.


Here's the audio:

No comments:

Post a Comment