Thursday, November 10, 2011

T.I. and Tiny to debut their new reality show on VH1



Well, it looks like T.I. and Tiny are going to be the latest couple to allow their fans a look into their private lives. The couple has a new reality show coming out soon entitled "T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle". This is the same reality show that started filming as T.I. was riding on his tour bus from prison to the half-way house this past August.

The show will follow the couple as they try to balance their family lives and T.I. hectic career.

“Tameka and I have a strong, loving family,” said T.I. “In this family documentary, you will see the challenges of raising children while balancing a career. It’s like a lot of families, only our home is in the spotlight.”

VH1 will debut their new reality show "T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle" on December 5th at 9pm EST.

No comments:

Post a Comment