Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Three Six Mafia Member, Juicy J signs to Taylor Gang



Another rap legend signs to another young rapper's imprint. According to the latest reports, as of November 28, Juicy J is officially the newest member of Wiz Khalifa's group/imprint, Taylor Gang Records. Allhiphop reports:

“It’s just a blessing, I’ve been doing this for over 20 years and people still embracing me and like my music and listen to me like I’m a brand new artist, so its amazing for me man,” Juicy J. told AllHipHop.com.

The Memphis bred/LA based rapper told AllHipHop.com that the Taylor Gang signing is real and that they are planning a tour compromised of select dates across the country.

“Yea man it’s going down, that’s it, it’s real, it’s done, I’m in. That’s my brother, we going on the road and we gonna impact,” the new Taylor Gang signee explained.

Juicy also gave fans an update on the possibility of a new Three Six Mafia album, which should be released in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment